About Us

This web page is shared by a full-service law firm as well as a Licensed Document Assistant service. The companies do not share fees, and you will hire either one or the other. Most customers only need LDA services, so we encourage you to first hire the LDA and then hire the attorney if you run into problems bringing your fiance here.

We also work closely with multiple interpreters and we have people in multiple countries to assist your fiance through the process of obtaining a visa and joining you in the United States.