Fiance Visas

Fiance Visas

We can you help get a visa for your fiancé.

A U.S. citizen who wants to bring a foreign fiancé to the United States will need a fiance visa from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. This type of visa is known as a K-1 nonimmigrant visa, but the intention is that the couple will be married within 90 days of the fiancé entering the U.S and then becoming an immigrant.

The marriage must be valid. This means that both you and your fiancé have a bona fide intent to establish a life together and the marriage is not for the sole purpose of obtaining immigration benefits.

If you have already married, plan to marry outside the United States, or your fiancé is already residing legally in the United States, your spouse or fiancé is not eligible for a fiancé visa, but we can still help with your immigration needs, such as bringing your spouse to live in the United States or adjusting your spouse’s status to a Permanent Resident.

This is not a full-service immigration site.  For a full-service attorney, contact a Sara Rich at